Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hello Friend - Papertrey Ink Make It Monday

PTIMIMMarch29
 
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening - wherever you are in the world today!
Today I have a card to share that I created for this weeks Papertrey Ink Make It Monday: DIY Cover plate Challenge.
 
To create my card I used the PTI stamp set "Doodle-Doo" and I set that I just can't put down, (but I promise I will after this.) the new PTI release "Wet Paint". I created a simplistic cover plate, with more of a folk art theme. I colored my flower and leaves using Spectrum Noir markers. I stamped the sentiment onto vellum using Staz-On ink by Tsukineko.
 
I hope you like my card!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!
 
 

4 comments:

LauraJane:) said...

very pretty soft wash on the Doodlie-do bloom.

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card and faux cover plate Veronica!

K said...

I love your card! The symmetry in the flowers is so pretty and I really like the stitching and vellum.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

This is so pretty, Veronica! Love your stitching!