Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Challenge EPCSC2

I love doing challenges, and this weeks challenge is from Irena's blog at Everything Paper Crafts. I think I like doing sketch challenges the most because I can spend my time thinking about the colors, papers, and stamps instead of the layout and placement of embellies, etc. Doing sketch challenges also helps to hone your skills because you may be doing a sketch that is completely different than cards you usually make. For this card I used my SU set Monkey Business, and SU DP that was retired last year. I looked through my drawer of SU DP and I have way too much, and a lot of it is retired so I am going to use as much of it as I can in the next month to get ready for the new SU catalog!

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun, very cute! Love the little monkey with the cupcakes!!!

Paula said...

Your little monkey is very cute! Great idea to start using up DP. I have way too much too, and most of it is retired. I will have to start using it up!

Rebecha said...

I also LOVE challeges. I've been working on challenge cards some this week -- when I have time. I've been spending a lot of time at Brian's grandma's. Anyhoo - I love the card!! Is Martha cheaper at Wally World?