Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Warm Fall Day...

mim1
 
 
   Hello and Happy Wednesday! I'm not sure what the weather is like in your part of the world but here in Arkansas it is warm! The AC is  running today! But despite the unseasonably warm temperature I am still starting to get excited for the upcoming Holiday Season! Today I created a card for this weeks Papertrey Ink Make It Monday Challenge - Inlaid Die Cuts.
 
To create my card I used the new PTI Stitched Snowflake die. I thought it would be a fun twist on the technique to partially raise the ends of the snowflake. I really like the way it turned out! I hope you like my CAS card, and I'm happy you stopped by today!
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

Toni said...

I really like this. Great colors and details

Nancy Penir said...

Actually love the ends of the snowflake turned up, and the pops of red you have peeking through. Great stitching detail around edge, too!

Jill Norwood said...

This is so lovely! The dimension with the red showing through is so pretty! I finished a card tonight and hope to post tomorrow if I have time! I love this technique! :)

nancy said...

Lovely card. Curling the ends of the snowflakes adds a wonderful dimension to the card.

Kathy Mc said...

I really like the way this card turned out, too, Veronica! Great idea to place a brighter paper behind the inlaid snowflake. Of course, the border stitching & pearl finish it off beautifully.

Vikki H said...

your snowflake has so much depth with tho tips bent up. Your colors are very good too for a winter/snowflake theme. Simple design but oh, so beautiful.

Jacquie Southas said...

Great inlaid die cut - love the ends of the snowflakes lifted up!

Kristii said...

Soooo pretty! Love the color combination.