Friday, October 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink October Blog Hop - Pinecone Tags

PTIHop
 
     Hello! I have to admit, I almost decided not to play along with the PTI October Blog Hop Tag It Challenge but decided at the last minute to create a CAS set of tags with a coordinating gift package.


ptihop2


 I used one of my favorite PTI sets "Peaceful Pinecones" and matching die set. I also used the PTI sentiment set "Happiest Of Holidays". It took no time at all to create this set! Thank you for stopping by, and I will try and visit as many of you today as I can! Have a great day and happy hopping!


12 comments:

Diana K said...

Love the tags and gift bag! i just bought Peaceful Pinecones last month and I think it's my now my favourite holiday set.

Tanya Boser said...

Beautiful tags and sweet little bag to hold them! So glad you decided to play :) I live in a pine forest, pine cones are kinda my thing :)

BethieJ said...

These are LOVELY!! That bag you made is so CUTE too!
Have a GREAT day!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Love these! Great CAS tags and the little bags are sweet.

Helene said...

Love, love, love !!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great tags - love the soft colors!

~amy~ said...

these are gorgeous!!!

Darnell said...

I love the CAS elegance of your tags, Veronica, and how cool to see the coordinating gift package, too! Darnell

Tracey McNeely said...

Super sweet tags, love that set.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so lovely, Veronica! And I love the sleeves you made for them, too!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful tags! And their coordinating bags are perfect!

maria f. said...

What a lovely little gift set.