Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Playing Along With Dynamic Duos!

Oct16-1
 
Hello! Happy "hump" day. Today I have a card for you that I created for  this weeks Dynamic Duo Challenge:
 

         I just couldn't resist this challenge! I love those colors together.
To create my card I used the Stampin Up set "Stippled Blossoms" and the SU wood grain embossing folder. I added a hand stitched sentiment using a die from PTI. I hope you like my card! I'm glad you stopped by today and I hope you have a wonderful day!
 
 

3 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Veronica. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Michelle said...

Wow! Veronica, your card is amazingly beautiful! Wow, wow, wow! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Lori Turner said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos this week!