Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Joyful Birthday!

Wow, Friday is already here. Where did the week go? Come to think of it, where did the last year go? lol. I finally understand what my parents meant in response to me wishing I was "13", "Don't wish away your life because time goes by fast enough as it is." They were definitely right about that one. Anyways, for today's card I used an adorable High Hopes image RAK'd to me by me sweet friend Kelly at Crafting Creatively
I colored him using my Prima's and Gamsol. The DP is Cosmo Cricket's "Cogsmo", the perfect paper for boys! I used my Ovals Nestabilities, and SU mat Pack on the paper piercing. The card stock and ribbon are all from SU. We don't have any exciting weekend plans due to the potential ice and snow tomorrow. Have a safe and happy weekend!

9 comments:

Jacquel said...

Your card is really cute and your coloring is great! nice job!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute Veronica!! Love that paper!!

Have a super weekend!!
Hugs, Kelly

sumbine said...

Such a funny card, the image is so cute and i like the layout.

Covered In Crafts said...

That's awesome! I adore everything about it.

Jacqueline said...

oh this is so sweet!!

Joanne Travis said...

Love this "all boy" card!! Totally adorable and it made me smile.

*Sally* said...

oh he is sooo cute!

Brenda said...

Great boy card! Your coloring is superb.

Dragana Skoro said...

Great colouring. I love this image.