Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Garden Delight!

Wow, a weekend post from me! Quite rare I know but I actually had time to play in my card room this weekend! For this card I used the clear sets by Inkadinkado Garden Delight, and Garden Flower. If you have not tried any of these sets I highly recommend them. They stamp very well and wih a 40% coupon you can get one for under $6. Nothing like saving a little moolah. The colors in the card are Old Olive, and Ridinghood red and I used paper from SU's DP Summer Picnic. I hope that all of you are having a great weekend!

9 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

I just love the flower stamp - just beautiful!

Brenda said...

Veronica, your card is so lovely! It's so classy looking and the color scheme is so pretty.

Anonymous said...

I really like the paper piercing on this card - adds that little something.

Did you use versamark to stamp the flowers on the background?

Veronica Z said...

Thank you for the sweet comments! Actually I used Kiwi Kiss to stamp the flowers on the background. Versamark would have worked to.

Jaspere said...

You sure know how to inspire me. Love those stamps. I hope I can find them around here because I must have them. The colors and your design are just fabulous.

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so nice, very pretty!! Did you use your CB when you used your Fiskars texture plates a bit ago?? I was looking at them and wondered if they work and how you sandwich them with the CB

Hugs, K

sumbine said...

Great card, the colors looks so nice together and the image is beautiful.

Michelle said...

Beautiful!

Paula said...

This card is very classy looking, Veronica! I love the olive and that red together and the DP looks great on there. Beautiful!