Monday, January 5, 2009

Unforgettable Friends!



I am blessed to have so many "unforgettable friends" in my life. I would be very lonely without my friends, and I just wanna give a shout out to my "sistah's" that read my blog! I love ya! Ok, for this card I used the very cute SU set " Happy Heart Day", and DP from two different companies, DCWV, and SEI. The ribbon is from Big Lots (LOVE that place) that I bought for $1, and the heart shaped brads are from Joann's. The layout is very simple but I love showcasing the stamped image, and the cute DP. I used my Prismacolor pencils to color in the elephant. I enjoyed making this card! I hope that all of you had a good Monday. We might get some snow tomorrow so my Hubby might be working from home, yippie! Stay warm!



6 comments:

Sharon said...

The hearts on the ribbon coordinate so well with the DP! I had never thought of looking for craft stuff at Big Lots!! Ours is right next to Hobby Lobby. What department of the store did you find the ribbon?

Jaspere said...

This is so adorable. I have this set somewhere*LOL* Thanks for inspiring me to want to look for it. Great choice of dp.

Veronica Z said...

Sharon, I found the ribbon on the aisle with the tissue paper and gift bags. My Big Lots had some other cute Valentine ribbons but I resisted buying more. I have way too much ribbon!

Jacquel said...

Oooh, this is really pretty and love the dp you used! great job!!!

Rebecha said...

Ronnie,
A girl can never have too much ribbon, ya' know. :) I really love the sweet aura of this card. The ribbon, heart brads, image, and DP all work together so perfectly. Once again ~ a masterpiece!

Joanne Travis said...

So sweet!! Love the layout and paper. Beautiful.