Tuesday, March 15, 2011

{Just a Note}


 Good Afternoon! I know I mentioned this on a post last week but I wanted to officially announce my newest venture, I am one of the new A*Muse Studios Design Consultants! A lot of you know I was a demo for another stampin' company for several years but that ended last Fall. A couple of weeks ago when the big news was announced that A*Muse would be a direct sales company I took a peak at the catalog just to see what they were all about and fell in love, and I totally mean that. The stamps are so much more my style.  I received my starter kit on Friday and finally had a chance to sit down and make a card and today I am going to share a few of those with you! I love the color choices A*Muse has and honestly was not sure if was going to like pigment ink pads, but oh my GOSH they are amazing. When you stamp with these ink pads the image or sentiment is a deep solid color which is perfect for stamping sentiments on patterned paper as you can see from my card above. Ok, anyways, let me finish my "schpeel" by encouraging you to take a look at the catalog, and sets (which also happen to be very well priced) and let me know what you think! Here is the catalog link:   A*Muse | Studio Catalog

         For my card above, and the cards below I used A*Muse stamps and paper.  On my card above I used a Spellbinders Impressibilities die, and a Cuttlebug "Romance" collection embossing folder. A*Muse is white core paper so you can emboss, and then sand with a distressing block for a very nice shabby chic look. Love that! I used an EK Success border punch for the strip behind the main image, and a strip of vintage lace I had on hand. The flowers are also from A*Muse and started out as white and with a make up sponge I daubed ink from the Sky, and Ocean pigment ink pads. I love the end result! If you would like to be an A*Muse | Studios Design Consultant the starter kits are a fabulous deal right now, only $99 , regularly $175. Totally worth the money, even if you just want the great product deal! Let me know if you would like to sign up, I'll be happy to answer any questions you might have! 





Today I am playing along with a handful of challenges:

Card Patterns Sketch # 106




Tuesday Throwdown #40 - Lace


Simply Create #39 - Just a little monochromatic


Dutch Dare Card Challenge # 103 - Inspiration Picture






Stampin' B's Design Team #101 - Use Bling

Paper Take Weekly - Trio Tastic - Use three of something


7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fabulous cards! I also love white core paper! I'll go check out the catalog.
Lynn

Vicky said...

They are all gorgeous and fabulous colour combo too :o)

hugs Vicky xx

anja curvers said...

Wow love this colorcombo very sweet and soft. Great cards love your take on this weeks sketch. Glad you joined us at cardpatterns.

whoistracy said...

Love these!! The blue and white combo is gorgeous. So simple and elegant. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns.

Chris said...

that platter is an adorable image, it makes a great card.

Shirley said...

All 3 are simplly lovely. I am a fave of the circle with those flowers!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous! The paper punch doily is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.