Wednesday, March 16, 2011

{Sweet Friends}

 Good Afternoon! I am really enjoying the beautiful spring weather we are having today, and I hope you are to! Today my card features a very sweet image from Pink Petticoat  that happens to be one of my favorite digi image shops! This stamp and sentiment set is called "Sweet Treats". I colored the image with Pro-Markers, Copics, and Bic-Markits. Love having all that color! The patterned paper is from the Echo Park "Springtime" collection, and the SU Brights patterns pack. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the lacey border, and machine stitched the edges to add a little texture. I added a bakers twine bow,  and a little bit of bling next to the sentiment. And finally I used Glassy Glaze and sprinkled it with Dazzling Diamonds to add more sparkly goodness to my card. Today I am playing along with several challenges!

The Lollipop Ladies Challenge #16 - Candy Necklace




14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo very Yummy! Love that digi stamp. Thanks for playing along with us at The Lollipop Ladies

Mel said...

What gorgeous stamping, and colouring, I love the name of your blog too, thanks for playing with us at The Lollipop Ladies. Melx

Ashlee McGregor said...

Cute creation thanks for joining us at the lollipop ladies ash xx

Tricia Williams said...

Gorgeous colouring!! Really like these colours :O)

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, just lovin the image!

Thank you for sharing with us at OSAAT this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

Agnieszka M said...

Veronica, your card is sooo sweet!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Andrea said...

This is so sweet! Love the layout and colours....very yummy!
Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
Andrea

Alexeya said...

I love the use of white space, makes those colours extra zingy! Thanks for joining in the glitter and gems challenge at OSAAT. x

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your card is awesome... and I love the inspiration you had. ;)

Thank you for participating in the Spots and Dots Fresh Brewed Challenge this week!

Deb said...

very lovely creation, it looks super against the white, love the yummy cakes, thanks so much for joining our Glitter and Gems challenge this week at OSAAT
Debs R
xxx

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is perfectly sweet! I love these cuppycakes!!! and the twine. Darling card. Thanks for playing along at the Freshly Brewed Spots and Dots challenge!!!

Shirley said...

So light and lovely and whimsical too!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

This card looks so yummy I could just eat it up!!

Thanks for playing this fortnight at the Lollipop Ladies :)

Trish - Candy Stripe

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh I am in sugar heaven! This is scrumptiously yummy!

Thanks for playing along at Lollipop Ladies this fortnight.