Friday, March 25, 2011

{One of My Nicest Thoughts}

Oh my goodness I can't believe it is Friday already! Yay for weekends! This week was a busy one for me so I didn't have a lot of card making time. Today the boys took a nap at the same time so Mommy finally had some "me" time. My card today features a Hero Arts Owl Digital Stamp. I colored him with Pro-Markers, and used Glassy Glaze to make his eyes pop a bit. I used patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride,  and Jillybean Soup Dutch Mustard collections. I used the Fiskars Threading Water scallop punch and my Janome Sew Mini for the stitching. I finished off the card with twill ribbon from the Offray ribbon outlet, and a button from BasicGrey. The sentiment is from A*Muse. Today I am playing along with a few challenges:

Card Patterns Sketch 107



Crafty Creations #111- In Stitches

I Love Pro-Markers #58 - Go Dotty

Shelly's Images TTT Challenge - Think Warm

Southern Girls Challenge - Add an Animal


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Just simply adorable, and great work with the sketch. We are so happy that you joined us this week for our Think Warm challenge at Shelly's Images. We hope you will join us again soon!

Vicky said...

Just sooo sweet...and I love the flowers too....simply gorgeous hun :o)

hugs Vicky xx

jimlynn said...

It's just adorable! Love that little image too. Wonderful card.
Lynn

Lindsay said...

Too cute, love that owl! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

~amy~ said...

woot woot! sooooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Kelly said...

Lovely! Thank you for playing along at The Crazy Challenge this week

katesacraftybugger said...

gorgeous card, i love the owl image it is so cute ,thanks for joining us at I ♥ promarkers -Kate

Kazza said...

A beautiful card. Cutey owl. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge. Karen x

Shirley said...

Love this little guy and your roses are perfect and wonderful!!

Julie said...

Such a beautiful card, I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

Julie W x

Lorraine said...

That's well cute. Smashing card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Linda said...

Oh this is just sooooo cute!!!

Unknown said...

Great card! Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink it Up...I love your die cuts!
Alicia xx