Wednesday, February 8, 2012

{A Little CAS Valentine}

cas2
                                                                                     
     Good Afternoon! My creative brain is still tired from all the cards I created for the Paper Crafts Magazine Stamp It Call, so today I decided to make a CAS (clean and simple) card just for FUN! I picked up that cute lil' ladybug by Studio G at Wal-Mart last night and thought I would ink him up today. I paper pieced him with paper from the Stampin Up Brights Collection. The fun "grass" stitching was created using my We R Memory Keepers - Sew Easy. This poor tool has been neglected for a long while and truthfully I was just getting ready to sell all of my Sew Easy pieces but decided to try again.  I used bakers twine from The Twinery. What do ya think? The sentiment and hearts are from the Paper Smooches "Giddy Bugs" set.  Cuteness.  In keeping with the theme at this weeks challenge at CAS-ual Fridays the movie inspiration for my card is "Herbie and the Love Bug".  I love that series.  Today I am playing along with a few challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays - On The Red Carpet
















Create: Cards Weekly Challenge:  Valentine's Day


                                                                                        

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Just so cute Ronnie...!

big hugs Vicky xx

Mynn xx said...

This is adorable!!! LOVE that little trio of hearts and that twine grass is AMAZING! :)

Virginia L. said...

Aw... how DARLING is your lady bug! And that GRASS! I love your stitching and composition! And the colors makes me happy! So glad that you played with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Good luck on the PC Stamp It call!

Laura Davis said...

Soooo CUTE!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karen B. said...

Super cute, so clever! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!