Tuesday, February 14, 2012

{Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 10 Contest}

PTIAnivDay10

  Hello! I am here today with another challenge from Papertrey Ink, Day 10 which was to create an interactive card. I thought it would be fun to create a scratch and sniff card! I wish you could smell that sweet strawberry smell but I made my hubby do the scratch and sniff test and this card has his seal of approval. lol   To create my card I used the recipe that I found here: 

http://skippingstonesdesign.com/tips-and-tricks-thursday-scratch-n-sniff/

 


The recipe calls for 1  tsp of sugar free gelatin (very important that it is sugar free)

 1 1/2 of clear embossing powder.

Easy peasy strawberry squeezy!  (hah)

scratchnsniff


 I used the PTI set Fruit Fusion Strawberry, and the matching paper to create my card!  I had fun making this card and hope you give this technique a try.  Have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog!


                                                                     

No comments: