Friday, February 3, 2012

{Your Next Stamp YNS Fun Friday}



YNSFunFri-2


  Wow, I can't believe it is Friday already! It's time for another Your Next Stamp Fun Friday! If this is your first Fun Friday let me tell you what it's all about. Each Friday the YNS Design Team creates a card, and we give a tip or two on creating cards and such. Today I created a card using the Ellie Loves to Ski cling stamp. I colored her with copic and promarkers. If you look carefully at her ski mask you will see that I used glassy glaze to make it look like glass. I used a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder for the main background, and my patterned paper is from My Minds Eye. The pretty aqua ruffled ribbon is from Hobby Lobby, and I finished off the card with a button and twine.  My Fun Friday tip is this: 

   "Using glassy glaze is a fun and easy way to add dimension to a card, it adds the perfect finishing touch!"

 Well, I hope you liked my card and thank YOU for visiting my blog today! If you like the stamps I used today and want to buy them for your own collection be sure to visit the YNS store. There are lots of adorable stamps to choose from!  Have a great weekend!

Today I am also playing along with the following challeges: 

Dutch Dare Card Challenge #150 -  Inspiration Photo



The Ribbon Reel Challenge # 20 - New Year , New Start - My resolution is to be more organized!


7 comments:

Pauline said...

This is stunning Bonnie, a great image, and a fab colour inspiration too! Thanks for jpoining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

sandra's crafty corner said...

what a lovely card,thanks for joining in with our piccie inspiration challenge Dutch dare and good luck,
hugs sandra Dt xxx

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Super sweet Veronica! I love this layout and how you used the glossy accents!
Hugs
Karen

Bettina L. said...

Wow I jst love this fab CAS design of that cutie little girl on the skies. The button, snowflake and sewing makes it look perfect. Thanks for playing at Dtch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for another challenge. Bettina xx

Helen Berry said...

Veronica, this is such a great card!! Love the layout & the colours. You've coloured the little girl in skis beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight :)

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Shanna Shands said...

The image is so sweet. Thanks for playing with Dutch Dare!