Friday, February 10, 2012

{Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Contest Day 6 Entry #2 }

PTIAnivday6-3


           Hi, yep it's me again with my second entry for the Papertrey Ink 5th Anniversary Day 6  Card Contest! To create this card I used Sketch #2:
     To create my card I used the PTI set Simply Jane with matching paper, and paper from the Crate Paper "Random" collection. You know I don't use a lot of floral papers but I just LOVE the paper on this card and I think I just might be turning a new petal. hehe.  I also used the sentiment, and the embellishment behind the sentiment from the PTI Mat Stack 5 collection.  I love this sweet little card and I thank you for visiting my blog today!

Today I am also playing along with these challenges:

Moxie Fab World Cool Tools Die Cutting Challenge

                                                                                       

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Veronica..

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Unknown said...

This is absolutely beautiful. The frame with the silhouette is so pretty. The lace is so pretty too.

Cassi said...

Stunningly beautiful!

missy said...

I love this one too. I used this same stamp set for my first time on this sketch and i love it too!