Saturday, February 11, 2012

{Sending Love and A Challenge or Two}

                      PTIDay7-5


         Good Afternoon! Today I am happy to show you one of the newest releases from YNS, "Small Postcard Stamp set with matching die's. This set is SO cute!




And to celebrate the new releases at YNS Karen is offering 15% off your entire order!!!  Online Code is YNSFEB2012

      In addition to the Post Card set I used the Papertrey Ink set "Heart Print Backgrounds". Today I am playing along with the PTI 5th Anniversary Day #7 contest which was to create a card with a heart. I used the heart background set! I finished off my card with a super cute felt puffy heart (A'la Susan Opel) from Pebbles, and Offray twill and a wooden button from Oriental Trading, I love this cute little card and I thank you for visiting my blog today!

I am also playing along with these challenges:

Moxie Fab World Cool Tools Die Cutting Challenge

Card Patterns Sketch #152


Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Love Is In The Air







 

7 comments:

Rose said...

girl this is so SWEET!!!
love the postcard stamp :)

missy said...

Love that stamp! great card, I'm gonna go check out YNS!

Anna-Karin said...

Lovely card and stamp! The heart and pretty bow add such a nice touch. Thanks for playing along at Card Patterns!

Melissa Bove said...

So very pretty! Such a cute stamp set!! Love your card!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Carole said...

What a fun set of stamps..and a very sweet card

whoistracy said...

That stamp set is absolutely adorable!!! So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Michele Gross said...

This is sooo sweet! Totally made me smile :)