Tuesday, March 20, 2012

{Basket of Smiles}

YNS Basket Animals


 This weekend I received a package of Happy Mail from Your Next Stamp! Included was the adorable set "Basket Animals" that I used to create this card. This set was designed by the talented artist Jenny Suchin. Those little animals are SO SO cute and I know I am going to be using them A LOT. I used copics and promarkers to color my fix, basket, and balloons. Next I heat embossed clear powder to give the balloons a bit of a shine. I hand stitched the borders of the grassy hill side using white DMC floss. Yeah, that took awhile but I love the way it turned out. I finished off the card with a "grass" button from A Muse Studio and bakers twine from The Twinery.  Today I am playing along with this weeks challenge at The Play Date Cafe:



I colored my balloons using this weeks color challenge!  I hope you are having a good week so far, and thank YOU for visiting my blog today!

 


                                                                                                    

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!! So cute and cheery.
xx

Stacy said...

Oh this is just fabulous!! Love everything about it! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe.

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Veronica! I just love this to pieces! And those stitched hills... Swoon! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Denise said...

Oh my word - the fox is TOO cute!! The stitched details is fabulous... a darling card! Thanks so much for joining us in the Cafe - love having you play along!

Alicia said...

Holy smoke! I love this card and the way you mixed all the colors, softness and even a graphic nature. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)