Wednesday, March 28, 2012

{Just a Little Note}

cas1

       Good morning! Today I am sharing a card I created using new stamps (new to me)  from Skipping Stones Design. I used two background stamps from the set " Timeless Textures", and the sentiment is from "Heart Song". I used this weeks challenge at CAS-ual Fridays (me again ladies, hehe) as the inspiration for the colors I chose to create my card. I chose SU's Pink Pirouette, White, Black, and a touch of gray. The hounds tooth pattern paper is from Colorbok. Now let me tell you about that flower! I used my KNK Zing and a cutting file from Lori Whitlock 3D Flowers Set 1. I have to say that I LOVE her store and could spend so much money on all of her cutting files!  I hope you like my card and thank you so much for visiting my blog today!



                                                                                 

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Michele Gross said...

Really pretty! Love what you did with the pastel. Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Oh my gosh! All of my favorite patterns - houndstooth, quatrafoil, and music! And that flower - AH-MAZING!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!

Arlene said...

Gorgeous! Absolutely love the color combo. :)