Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{You Brighten My Day}

march10-4


Hello! Today I am posting a card I created for this weeks challenge at The Play Date Cafe using one of my VERY favorite color combos. I love it so much that I have two cards to post today using the same color combo! I used the PTI set Lighten UP, and patterned paper from Echo Park (gray stripes) and Lilybee Designs (yellow chevron).  I hope you like my fun card and as always thank you for visiting my blog today!



                                                                                 

5 comments:

Banu said...

WOW, Stunning card. Loved it.

Karen said...

I love the contrast of the patterned paper with the doily. The stitching is a very nice touch too, great job!

Stacy said...

What a sweet card. I love the design on this one. Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is so fun, Ronnie, and that sentiment couldn't be any more perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Alicia said...

I never thought of using a doily like that! Perfect! Lovely card too. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!