Sunday, March 25, 2012

{A Little Jane Austin}

tuestrig


Hi again! I rarely post twice in one day but I was able to spend a little extra time (between yard work and family time) in my craft room and I just had to put the idea I had into a card for this weeks Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger! Here is the inspiration picture:



   This picture holds so much inspiration for me. I can just see myself and a dear friend sitting in a beautiful room catching up on our lives.  To create my card I used the Papertrey Ink set "Simply Jane". I wanted to capture the design, and colors of the area rug, and I thought the Simply Jane frame would be perfect. I sponged the die cut frame with Latte pigment ink from A Muse Studio. Next I stamped the matching ornate frame image using Crumb Cake ink from Stampin Up. In the picture there are very light touches of pink,  dark, and light, and I think I captured that in my floral bouquet with the matching stamped bow.  I used two shades of pink from A Muse Studio, Bubblegum, and Shell. The delicate color shading was created using an eye shadow applicator. Love how that turned out! I used the PTI Linen/Canvas impression plate to add subtle texture to the back ground. I LOVE the way my card turned out, and I kinda hope you like it to. =0) Have a wonderful day!

                                                  

2 comments:

Larissa Heskett said...

I LOVE the fun take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Veronica! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)