Monday, March 12, 2012

{Sending You Love}

CASMarch12-2


   Good sunny afternoon! Today I am super excited to share a card I created for this weeks challenge at CAS-ual Friday. This week they are saying goodbye to the unbelievably talented, and very sweet Julie Ranae.



 I thought I would create I card to send Julie to thank her for everything she does to keep us inspired! I used the Small Post Card with matching die set from Your Next Stamp to create my card. I inked up the center of the small post card and added a sentiment from the Fancy Frame stamp set. I colored the die cut postage stamp, and the sentiment with copic markers. The polka dot paper is from A Muse Studio. I had SO much fun making this card! I hope that you had a nice Monday and a great rest of the week! Thank YOU for visiting my blog!



                                                                  

4 comments:

Virginia L. said...

This is as de;delightful as can be!! Love the colors and composition, Ronnie! Glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

Ack!! This is so cute! I love that you personalized it! Adorable my friend! hanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Dana said...

This is the sweetest personalized entry ever! What a clever idea. She will love it. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

OMG! I love this Veronica!!! Posting it on FB right now!