Friday, March 23, 2012

{YNS Fun Friday}

ynsffmarch23-2


  Hello and welcome to Fun Friday with YNS! Today I am posting a card using the brand new release "Furry Dress Up Fiona". Yes, the Pony Express finally delivered my package of goodies from YNS! I paper pieced and used my promarkers to color this little cutie. The orange polka dot paper is from Echo Park, and Crate Paper. The burlap paper is from The Paper Studio. I LOVE this paper so much.    My Fun Friday Tip is:

"Paper piecing  images are a fun, and easy way to add extra dimension to outline images."

  In my opinion a must have for paper piecing is a "Quickie Glue Pen". I use it every time I paper piece.  I hope that you will visit the rest of the YNS Design Team to see what they are up to today and as always, thank you for visiting my blog today!
                                                                

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Just so gorgeous hun....and have a lovely weekend too..

big hugs Vicky xx