Tuesday, March 13, 2012

{Thanks For Your Kindness}

march12-3


Yep, I'm back again to show you my second card that I created for the current challenge at The Play Date Cafe. To create this card  I started out by stamping the card base with my trusty old Canvas Background Stamp from Stampin Up. Next I cut a circle shape using my Nestabilities circles dies out of a piece of copy paper. Using removable adhesive I adhered it to my card base make sure it was even, and that there were no gaps around the circle. I stamped the butterflies using three shades of pigment ink. Next I carefully removed my stencil. I stamped the sentiment and added a border of machine stitching and two clear buttons stacked on top of each other tied with white twine from the Etsy Shop "The Joyful Cup". They  have the BEST jute twine I have been able to find anywhere and it is so inexpensive. I hope you like my card and thank you for visiting my blog today!


                                               

                                                                         

5 comments:

Sanketi said...

OMG ! so creative and unique..Love it!

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

WOW simply stunning!!!

sentsue said...

Great card! Beautiful.

Elena said...

Love it! That canvas bg stamp is just perfect, and I love your butterflies!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Your masked butterflies look heavenly!

Thanks for the tip on the twine, too. Will head over there soon.

Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date CAfe this week. :)