Sunday, April 1, 2012

{Don't Give Up}

april1-1

 Hello friends and visitors! Today I created a card with two challenges in mind, first, the color scheme. This weeks Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger:

 What a great inspiration pic! I chose the repeated pattern of the brown flowers, the golden yellow and a touch of the orange to create my card. I used the PTI set Flower Fusion 12 stamped in PTI Kraft, Chocolate "Fresh Ink", and Stampin Up's "Summer Sun". Such happy colors!

   Today I am also playing along with the current challenge at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge # 46 - Name That Tune.



The tune I had in mind when creating my card was "Don't Give Up" by Peter Gabriel featuring Kate Bush. I love that song and listen to it often. "Don't give up, cause you have friends....Don't give up, you're not beaten yet..."...sigh....such great lyrics.  Anywho, I really hope that you liked my card today and I hope you have a wonderful week!

                                    

                                                                   

7 comments:

Angélique said...

OMG!! I just looooooooooooove this one!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

*hugs*
Angélique

Sanketi said...

Lovely..so soft and elegant!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this Veronica, so soft and delicate!

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Ronnie!

Lisa A. said...

So very pretty...love your use of the flowers!! Love Peter Gabriel when he was with Genesis...off to check out the song:)!!

Michele Gross said...

I love that song too! Great card :) Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I'm not familiar with that song, but I love your take on the challenge!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! We're so glad you did!