Tuesday, April 3, 2012

{Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge #122 }

skd2-2
  
    Hello! Today I am thrilled to announce that I was asked to be an April Guest Designer for Skipping Stones Design! I created a card for this weeks challenge SSD Sketch #122.




      I used two beautiful SSD sets to create my card- Heart Song , and Timeless Textures. I used SU Summer Sun for the golden damask design, and Grass pigment ink from A Muse Studio. The butterfly was stamped using the Limone VersaColor spectrum pad. These are not colors I usually reach for, but I just love the bright, and happy feel of this card. I hope that you will play along with this weeks sketch by Skipping Stones Design!

5 comments:

Judith said...

Just a note to say: beautiful card!

Karen B. said...

Your card is amazing, and so beautiful! Great colors.

Indy's Designs said...

Congrats on being a guest designer at SSD! I love SSD stamps and their weekly sketches. As for you card, love the yellow and green combo. Great work!

Katie Gehring said...

So pretty, Veronica! I love the combination of the textures with Heartsong butterflies and the colors, sigh, just lovely! Thanks for joining us this month at Skipping Stones Design, we are lucky to have you!

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Veronica! I am so thrilled that you're joining us this month at Skipping Stones Designs!