Saturday, April 14, 2012

{A Lifetime of Happiness}

april14

  Hello friends! I am here today to show you a card I created using a few of my favorite stamps! I used the Skipping Stones Design New Release "Heartsong 2" to stamp the rose. I stamped it in SU Crushed Curry, and Old Olive. Isn't it beautiful? The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's "Beautiful Butterflies". I stamped the canvas mesh background using a stamp from Stampabilities.  The script patterned paper is from the "Simply Jane" collection from PTI. My second favorite part of the card are the wooden hearts from Studio Calico. LOVE those!  I hope you are having a nice relaxing weekend, and if you are in the line of those wicked thunderstorms please stay safe this weekend! 
Today I am playing along with these challenge:

Simon Says Stamp Challenge - April Showers Bring Spring Flowers


                                                                              

7 comments:

Laurie said...

Wowzers girlfriend! This is gorgeous!!

Vicky said...

So beautiful hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ronnie!

Veronica Z said...

Awww. Thank you! U guys stay safe tonight!

Veronica Z said...

Thank you sweetie! Have a wonderful evening!

Veronica Z said...

Kelly, thank you! We need to catch up. I will email you!

Christina said...

Just beautiful, Ronnie! I love the pop of yellow and the script background.