Monday, April 16, 2012

{Playing With Color}

PDC127


Hello friends! Whew, I just finished my submissions for the Paper Crafts Magazine Holiday Cards issue.  The creative side of my brain is tired. hehe.  Luckily I had just enough creative juice to play along with this weeks challenge at The Play Date Cafe! Take a look at these colors!

 So happy and bright, and let me tell you I am ready for anything besides red and green. LOL  I created my card using the PTI set Beautiful Butterflies. The oh so pretty washi tape is by Studio G, and I was lucky enough to find it at Wal-Mart last night! I stamped the butterfly in Tomato Red Fresh Ink. I LOVE that color so much! I ran my white card stock through my Cuttlebug before stamping it using the PTI Linen/Canvas impression plate. I can't stop using it on all of my cards! Plain white just seems too plain without it. I hope you like my card and if you want to play along with this weeks PDC challenge there is still time!
                                                                

3 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Love your card so much!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! I adore that gorgeous butterfly, Veronica, and your sentiment couldn't be any more perfect to combine with this color story! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! What a pretty card--LOVE that butterfly and I love your papers! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)