Monday, April 9, 2012

{Monday Monday...}

pdcapril9-2
 Hello! I hope you had a nice weekend. Ours was spent enjoying time with family, and a big family dinner yesterday. Love days like that! Today I am posting a card I made for this weeks challenge at The Playdate Cafe. Look at these great colors!




  I looooove these colors! I thought it would be  fun, and a little change of pace to create a CAS card using the Recollections Sea Life cling stamp set I bought at Michael's several months ago. This was my first time using it. It is so cute! I used a shade of blue, and green for the fish, and I used Fresh Ink's Provincial gray to stamp the bubbles. The gingham background block is from Glitz Design.  I hope you like my cute lil card and I hope you have a great week!


                                                            

5 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

How cute is this Ronnie! Love it!

Christina said...

I *almost* bought this set several times, but you may have finally sold me on it! This is adorable, Ronnie! Love that gingham background, too.

Indy's Designs said...

Way cuuuuuute! I just love that whale!

Stacy said...

Ok this is just the cutest baby card!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Alicia said...

So fresh and sweet. Love. Thanks so much for hanging out with us at The Play Date Cafe, please bring your talents to us again!