Sunday, April 29, 2012

{Market Street Stamps Block Party!}

MSS1


  Wow, what a BUSY weekend we have had! We had company this weekend and had a wonderful visit but sadly I did not have any crafty time until this evening. I wanted to play along with the Market Street Stamps Block Party. As soon as the house was quiet I snuck into my craft room and whipped up a card for the party! I had the idea in my head already so putting the card together was a breeze! I used the adorable set "Gone Camping" to create my card. I used night sky  paper that has literally been in my stash for over 5 years. I mean, how often do you create a card with a night sky? hehe.  I hope you like it and I hope you have a great rest of the weekend!!

                                                                                 

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Veronica, this is precious! Love the little camp fire but the "moon" is perfect! Great idea and a very cute card.
Lynn

Liz O. said...

What an adorable card Veronica! TFS
Liz

Kelly Schelske said...

That star paper is perfect, what a fun card!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Too cute girlie!!!

Christina said...

This is so very cute, Veronica! I love the button moon and your night sky!

Angelica Suarez said...

Love this Veronica!!! The button moon is so clever, and I love the star paper. Great job, thanks so much for linking up with Market Street Stamps! - Angelica

Marlou McAlees said...

fabulous card :) TFS :) x

JJ Bolton said...

So cute Veronica! Love your button moon and your fussy cut campfire:)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so super cute and I'm looking for this set if you are interested in selling yours. I can't seem to find the company, must have gone out of buisness?