Friday, May 13, 2011

{Fantastic Friday}

Hello and welcome to my blog! Today has been a great day, the weather is just beautiful! I hope it is nice wherever you are as well. Today I was thrilled to find one of the Mother's Day gifts I bought for  myself in the mailbox, stamps from The Craft's Meow! The set I used to create my card was created for TCM by the unbelieveably talented Nina Brackett and it is called "Butterfly Kisses" The little girl with wings sillouette is so so cute! Ok, enough gushing but seriously, I love my new stamps! I stamped the main image, and sentiment in French Roast by A Muse Studio. All of the patterned paper I used is from the brand new release from DCWV called "Lemon Flower". I am in love with this collection. Check it out, you'll love it to! I used some vintage lace I bought at an estate sale last year, and my Martha Stewart lace punch. I also used my beautiful butterfly dies by A Muse Studio accented with Provo Craft beads. I finished off the card with a lace bow accented with acyrlic flowers (plastic) from the Flutter collection by Making Memories.  I love love how my card turned out! Today I am playing with several challenges:

Card Patterns Sketch 114



Crafts and Me Challenges #34 - Punches

Claudia and Company Challenge #81 - Butterflies

Clear it Out Challenge - Ribbon / Trim

Papertake Weekly - Fancy a Punch

Sweet Stamps Challenge #14 - Butterflies

Case Study #39

4 Crafty Chicks - Spring has sprung








                                              

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow just beautiful!!
Thank you so much for playing with Clear It Out

anja curvers said...

So beautiful great image and beautiful butterfies. Thank you for joining us at cardpatterns.

Rachel B said...

Very beautiful card! I love the trims and the layered butterflies. Fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out.

Sudha said...

Wow its so pretty.

Sudha
sudha-kalra.blogspot.com

Tamara Morton said...

Beautiful card very elegant thank you for joining us at Sweet Stamps
Hugs
Tamara

Sandy Fredrick said...

Beautiful card, I love the lacy ribbon and the patterned butterflies. Thank you for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com.

shulsart said...

What a pretty card, very lovely butterflies. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Sweet Stamps challenge blog.

Jackie Randolph said...

Beautiful card and your image is so sweet! Love your color combo.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps.

~Tammy~ said...

This is just gorgeous! Beautiful butterflies!!!

Crafteezee said...

A lovely card and just love those butterflies. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

crafty amy said...

This is so pretty I love the line of butterflies and they way the fairy hangs over the edge of the card :D
Thank you for joining us at Crafts and Me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx