Wednesday, May 4, 2011

{True Love Stories}



Good Morning Friends! Today is a bright sunny day and for that I am thankful.  Today I created a card featuring the A Muse Studio stamp set "Together Forever". Believe it or not this is the first wedding themed stamp set I have ever bought. I love the sentiment, and simple wedding cake. This set would be great for invitations, thank you cards, showers, goodness just about anything involving cake! And to make it even sweeter this set is only $7.99. Love that.  Anywho, to create this card I used A|S Shell pink cardstock that I embossed with three different Cuttlebug folders. I attached them to my card and machine stitched along the seams. For the cake I stamped the image once on white cs, and once on pink patterned paper from the Echo Park Springtime collection. I fussy cut the image and attached it to my white cs. I finished off this  CAS card with ribbon by Making Memories. Easy Peasy!  Today I am playing along with a few challenges:

Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge #54 - Paper Piecing



6 comments:

blah said...

I love all the texture on this card!

Melissa Roell said...

This card is just beautiful. I love the colors & the different embossing folders is a great idea!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the sentiment - awww - and all the textures. And the ribbon is the perfect touch :)

~Tammy~ said...

This is wonderful! I love the color combination and teh embossing! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Wilson Design Release. I am happy to be a new follower! :-)

Ann said...

Such a pretty card...love the soft colors!

Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week!

Marcea said...

This is so pretty, I adore your soft pink and white colour scheme.
Thankyou so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week
-x-