Wednesday, May 25, 2011

{Orange You Cute}


   Yep, another fruit card and I'm sorry but I can't resist making them! I created this card using the super cute set from Technique Tuesday called Fruit Salad. I stamped the oranges in SU Only Orange classic ink. To add some bling I added orange rhinestones to the centers. I used a strip of polka dot ribbon to add a little extra orange goodness. I finished off the card with a line of machine stitching and the sentiment. I ordered several of PTI's new fruit sets and hopefully I'll be receiving them any day now. So, you will be seeing lots of fruit-tastic cards in the weeks to come.

    Today I also want to share with you the happy mail I received from Paper Crafts Magazine for being one of the winners for the Color Inspiration Challenge #4 .


                                                       
      If you get a chance you should play along with the current Paper Crafts Magazine color challenge!
  Today I am playing along with a handful of challenges:

The Kraft Journal Make it Monday Challenge - Clean and Simple

CAS-ual Friday's Challenge CFC3 - Bring the Bling

Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - The Pyrex Effect

                            


      

19 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Super cute!! So fresh and happy :) Glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I agree so very cute! I am new to your blog. Glad that I found it!!

jimlynn said...

Adorable!! Love the bling in the center of the oranges! Very cute.
Lynn

Marlena M. said...

Yummy, yummy! Love the CAS look!

Virginia L. said...

Love this orange card! Totally sweet and fun! AND congrats on your color inspiration win #4!! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is super cute Ronnie!

Laura Davis said...

Fantastic work!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Anonymous said...

What a great CAS card using oranges! Love the polka dot paper and the center rhinestones are sweet :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Unknown said...

This card IS CUTE! Love that orange and the fun sentiment too! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Novell said...

totally cute!!!

Annette Allen said...

So cute..love that stamp...

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

I have that fruit set and have never inked it up - love what you did with it! Just might have to get mine out and play! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your designs!

Jaclyn Miller said...

I have this set - I need to pop it out more. Love those oranges in a row. Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Unknown said...

cute card :D

Kristina said...

You did clean & simple to a T!! I am loving the orange with the kraft! So happy you shared it with us at The Kraft Journal!

Lara said...

simply fab!

Audrey Pettit said...

My goodness, how adorable! I just love a good play on words sentiment. Your CAS design is fabulous. Totally love those oranges. :)
Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal.

Jessi Fogan said...

*finally* Blogger seems to remember who I am...yay!
Love this card - perfect take on the Trigger, and the bling in the centres is just right :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Veronica! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)