Wednesday, May 11, 2011

{A Simple Smile}





   Hello and welcome to my blog! This week I have been working on card submissions for the next Paper Crafts Magazine call so I haven't had anything I could post on  my blog until today. I created this card for an A Muse Studio Challenge for consultants. The winner chosen at random gets to pick out any stamp set out of the catalog. Awesome! As if there weren't already plenty of reasons to join the A Muse Studio team now there is one more reason. The starter kit is only $99 so please contact me if you have any questions about becoming a consultant. I would LOVE for you to be on my team!   
    To create this simple card I used Nestabilities ovals in two sizes. The larger size for the window on the yellow gingham card stock, and the smaller oval on a piece of french roast cs to create the inner mat. I LOVE the way it turned out! I used copic markers to color the flowers and finished off the card with french roast stitched ribbon, and a sentiment from the sampler stamp sets that came with my starter set! 
   
     Today I am playing along with a handful of challenges!



Claudia and Company Challenge #81 - Butterflies

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Fancy a punch

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge # 48 - Die Cuts

Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge



16 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

That's really pretty! I love it!

Lisa Wakabayashi said...

I love this. It's so sweet!I love that stamp set!



By the way your comment during the May Blog Hop won my blog candy! Please email(opus36@sbcglobal.net) me with your mailing info and I'll get your blog candy sent out! :D

Kelly Schelske said...

So pretty Ronnie!

jimlynn said...

Perfect!
Lynn

JulieHRR said...

Love the double layered butterflies!

Lisa Wakabayashi said...

This card is so sweet!I love that stamp set!

Kimberly said...

Very pretty card!I love your butterfly with the pearl bling!

Davi said...

A Very pretty card! Love the image, butterfly and stitching! So glad you joined us at TT this week.

Anonymous said...

A very stylish and pretty card. Thnaks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week. :o)

Lori said...

Love the stitching, wonderful card! Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

liannallama said...

This is such a lovely card!

Doris Garvey said...

Beautiful card! You did a great job with this challenge.

maddy hill said...

Very Elegant - gorgeous.
thanks for joining us at papertake weekly this week.
hugs
maddy x

Brenda Dean said...

Very nice!

Brenda Lee said...

Beautiful!!

kari bell said...

such a beautiful card!!