Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{When Life Brings You Lemons}



    Hello! Yesterday I received my package from Addicted to Rubberstamps and in it was a stamp set from Technique Tuesday called Fruit Salad. This set is SO cute and SO big! The stamp set is on an 8x11 sheet, fun! I stamped my lemon in SU's Summer Sun ink and then used heat and stick powder and more
A Muse Studio Glitter. The yellow polka dot paper is also from A Muse Studio. I added the bakers twine (from The Twinery) scalloped stitching using the We Are Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool. I wish I used it more often! Isn't it cute!? I finished off this CAS card with machine stitching, and then I placed the layer on a kraft card stock base.  Today I am playing along with a few challenges:

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge CFC3 - Bring the Bling

Make it Monday with Kraft Outlet Challenge - Clean and Simple

Wee Memories Challenge # 57 - Stamp It!

Lawnscaping Challenge #10 - polka dots


           

11 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Ronnie!

Virginia L. said...

Love the sunny yellow!! I love the fabulous shine from the lemon! Great pairing with the Twinery and polka dot background! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurel Beard said...

Ronnie, another cute card! Love all this yellow and white and your shiny lemon! Love how you did the twine as well! :)

Laura Davis said...

This is such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Audrey Pettit said...

What a cute, cute card, Veronica! Love all the happy yellow and polka dots, and love that fun lemon and matching sentiment. the stitching with the baker's twine is totally fabulous, too.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Kraft Journal.

Marie said...

Love all the yellow on this card! TFS =)

Hannah said...

That card is fab, so bright and cheerful and I love the sentiment :)

Jenny said...

Such a fun card, love it :)
Jenny x

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Yummy! Love, love, love the beautiful sunny yellow color scheme and the way you added bling is brilliant! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Hope you'll join us again and share more of your beautiful work with us!

Unknown said...

This is such a fun and cute card...and I just love those lemons! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Anonymous said...

This is so bright and cheery, love that lemon and all that gorgeous yellow :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!