Saturday, May 7, 2011

{Just Saying Hello and Blog Candy Winners}



Hello friends, I hope you have had a nice Saturday! Today this is going to be a short post since I still have a few things I need to do before the sun goes down. All of the supplies except for the button are from A Muse Studio. The stamp set I used is "Friend to Friend". I love this pretty floral set. The ribbon is Orange satin ribbon, and the cardstock is Red polka-dots from the assortment pack. I machine stitched around the card and distressed the edges before adhering it to my kraft card base. Today I am playing along with a few challenges

                                                Pals Paper Arts Celebrity Color Challenge






The winner of my A Muse Studio Toffee Twine and Butterfly die-cuts is Tammy!!

~Tammy~ said...


Your coloring is fantastic! I am swooning over the lace!

Thursday, May 5, 2011 11:52:00 PM CDT 

    Congratulations Tammy!! Please email me your mailing address at  alwaysctr@yahoo dot com
 
The winner of my second A Muse Studio satin ribbon blog candy is:  Laura!!

Laura said...


Your butterfly card is beautiful. I will be celebrating my mother this mother's day in spirit. Every butterfly brings a memory of her to mind. Miss her terribly. Thanks for sharing such wonderful card!

Monday, May 2, 2011 7:44:00 AM CDT

Laura, please email me with your mailing address at alwaysctr@yahoo dot com . Winners have 48 hours to contact me. Thanks so much for playing along!


4 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely card Ronnie - love the ruffle :) Thanks for playing along at the Play Date Cafe!

Melanie C said...

Cute card - I love the ribbon treatment. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.

Jinny Newlin said...

Fantastic ribbon detail! And I'm lovin' all your distressing and stitching details! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW! I love that ribbon detail--great way to accent that color! Congrats to your blog candy winners:) Thanks for playing along with us over at the PDCC:}