Sunday, May 1, 2011

{A Muse Studio Blog Hop and Blog Candy}





Hello and welcome to my blog! Today I am joining a wonderful group of my fellow A Muse Studio consultants in a blog hop filled with inspiration and ideas.  I am thrilled to be a part of such an amazing group of crafters!   If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Katie Skiff's blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with Samantha's blog until
you come to my blog.
       Today my card features one of my favorite A|S items thus far, the oh so cute butterfly dies.  These dies come in 3 sizes perfect for layering, and to make it even better they are only 8.95 for all 3 sizes! I cut out several butterfly die cuts in three different colors of A|S cardstock, layered them, and added 2 half back pearls to each butterfly. I cut out 4 pieces of the same cardstock adhered the to my card base and machine stitched the seams. To finish off my card I added a sentiment from the A|S sampler sets that you get if you sign up as a consultant and a small trail of pearls.


    To thank you for visiting my blog I am offering some fun blog candy! Three yards each of these colors of A|S satin ribbon, and a catalog. To win my blog candy all you have to do is comment on my blog. If you would like to win my second A|S blog candy then read THIS post.




       This week I am offering a sign up special to anyone that would like to join A Muse|Studio and be a part of my downline, any stamp set 15.99 or less for FREE. You can sign up with A|S for only $99 right now which is a fantastic deal, and now by signing up under me you can get even more stamps. Email me at  alwaysctr at yahoo dot com if you have any questions.   Thankyou for visiting my blog and I hope you come back to see my creations!
              
       Now on to your next stop on the hop Dana Vincent 's  blog. Enjoy the rest of the hop!

      Today I am playing along with the following challenges:

Stamp Something Challenge - Somethings with Wings

DYSU Challenge #17 - Make it Pop

The Paper Variety Challenge #31 - Polka Dots

The Stamping Boutique Challenge #5 -  Winged Things

28 comments:

Laura said...

Your butterfly card is beautiful. I will be celebrating my mother this mother's day in spirit. Every butterfly brings a memory of her to mind. Miss her terribly. Thanks for sharing such wonderful card!

Anonymous said...

the butterfly die cuts are gorgeous on your springy card!
linda patti tpatti@windstream.net

VanessaB said...

beautiful card. love how you used the butterfly dies.

Katie Skiff said...

So cute, love those butterflies!!

blah said...

I absolutely love this! Love the pearly trail on the bottom butterfly.

WencheP said...

I love your card. The butterflies are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Sue D said...

Very pretty butterfly card--I like all the different cardstocks you used.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Your card is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color palette! -Amber

Miranda said...

awesome card Ronnie, very pretty, great combo of patterns together and such sweet colours
thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Samantha said...

love this card and the use of so many different papers. Thank you for participating in the hop.

~jan said...

The dots and gingham are a wonderful combination on this pretty card, Ronnie! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

Sassy said...

Love the SPRINGiness of this card and those butterflies are so darn cute... deeeeelightful!

Regina Ellison said...

I love pink and I love butterflies! I love the layered butterfly with the bling!

Carla said...

I just got this set of dies, and your card is so pretty it makes me even more excited to play with them!

Stamping Dana said...

Must get the butterfly dies!!

~fairygirlmichelle~ said...

Great colorful card. I love it and all the layered butterflies.

Kelly Spivey said...

This is so cute! Love butterflies and yours are fantastic! Beautiful card.

Alice said...

this is so sweet! love your layered butterfly! very pretty card!

Jennifer Grace said...

Hello, found my way here from TPV, your card is gorgeous, the colours are so pretty and I love the layered butterflies! x

April said...

This is sooo pretty! LOVE the butterflies. :) Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!
- April

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful card, Ronnie! I love the classy layout that showcases the DSP! Fabulous butterflies with the added bling!

Janna Werner said...

Hi Ronnie! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely project with us at DYSU this week! Have a nice day, Janna

KER said...

love the butterflies and the bright pretty colors

Melissa said...

I dig butterflies so much right now, and this card is really great! Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

Melissa said...

I dig butterflies so much right now, and this card is really great! Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

Kristie W. said...

Pretty pretty!! Love all the patterns you used.

~Tammy~ said...

I love your colors and I really really like that butterfly die!