Saturday, March 16, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day - May Good Luck Be Your Friend!




YNSMarch17

  Hello! I am happy to be here today to wish you a Happy St. Patrick's Day (1 day early)! I am also excited to give you an early sneak peek of a sentiment stamp set being released by YNS on March 20th! I also used a shamrock from the YNS die set Seasonal Icons Set 1. I created a die-window, and added a piece of green glitter card stock behind it. The black card stock came with the woodgrain embossing already. I used my Perfect Layers tool to add the white matted border.  I finished off my card with buttons from October Afternoon, and a a double machine stitched border. I am entering this card in the Moxie Fab World Card Creations Week: Emphasize The Negative challenge. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thank YOU for stopping by!
                                                                         

2 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so fabulous Veronica! Love the glitter! xx

Lea L. said...

Adorable! LOVE the glittery shamrock!