Monday, March 25, 2013

Papertrey Ink Blog Hop - Sequins!


pti3

 Hello and Happy Monday! Today I am excited to be playing along with this months Papertrey Ink Blog Hop featuring sequins!

Blog-hop-logo

To create my card I used a die-cut  from Mega Gracious Vases that I coated in glitter, and added a strip of gold sequins. I also used my new Rosie Posie shading set along with the original Rosie Posie stamp set to create my stamped roses. I stamped my roses using Stampin Up Ruby Red, and Cherry Cobbler classic ink.  I SO love these sets! To finish off my card I added a sentiment from the new Quick Stitched Sentiments die set. I'm happy you stopped by and I hope you have a great day!

17 comments:

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh wow, what a stylish vase, Veronica! Love your unique use of sequins here!!

Crafty Kate said...

Really crazy cute! Love the mega vase and the sequins are perfect there! Also love the new Rosie Posie Layers here!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty card, Veronica! I love how you used your new PTI goodies!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I see lots of fun new PTI goodies on this card.

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous..love how you added the sequins..

Rachel said...

so pretty!!!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Carolanne said...

Great idea to use the sequins like this. Really pretty card!

Kara said...

such a cool vase!

Christine Kiehl said...

FInally! A hop which highlights sequins! A supply (most) of us seem to have! Love the card and the idea! Thanks for the hop fun!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the glittery, sequined vase!

~amy~ said...

super ❤❤

Martha said...

What a PRETTY card!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a pretty card - love all the detail on it!

Kristii said...

Very pretty!!! Love how you embellished the vase!!

Kathy Mc said...

Ooohhh, this is SO pretty. Love your gold sequined vase and the Rosie Posies really pop with the 2-step stamping. I need to get mine out and ink them up!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

So pretty!! I like that you didn't stitch the sentiment, it looks really neat like that!

Jingle said...

Beautiful card!