Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Play Date Cafe # 174 - Celebration!


Welcome to The Play Date Cafe! This week Jax picked out a beautiful set of colors:


Amethyst, Emerald, Peridot

We also have a fabulous sponsor this week:  The Craft's Meow!

The Play Date Cafe is excited to help The Craft's Meow celebrate their second Birthday!


Here is what I created using this weeks color story, and a The Craft's Meow stamp set being released today!


PDCC1

I used the beautiful set designed by Nina B "Take The Cake".



It has SO many possibilities and can be used for any occasion involving cake!

I hope you will play along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!




6 comments:

Andrea W said...

Very pretty! I love the lace detail and the beautiful amethyst roses.

Tisha Sewell said...

Lovely cards, love the colors!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Beautiful! :)

Stacey Schafer said...

wow! CAS at its best! had a blast working with you this week:)

Jingle said...

I LOVE THIS! Gorgeous colors!

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful, Veronica! It's so crisp and clean~