Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello - Rainbow Style!




CASFri-3



  Hello!  Today I am playing along with this weeks challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!


I created my "color blocks" using the hello stamp from the Papertrey Ink stamp set "Wonderful Words: Hello". I stamped hello in my favorite colors of ink: Ocean, and Papaya by A Muse Studio and Limeade, and Tomato Red by Fresh Ink. I just love the way these inks stamp! I'm glad you stopped by and I hope you have a great day!


                                                                                  

11 comments:

Anita Rex said...

So cute! Cool take in the lblocks!

TR said...

This stamp does come out looking wonderful. Terrific card! The stitching around the edges really accents those bright colors.

Joyce said...

This is so bright, sunny and fun.

Pamela said...

Gorgeous stamping! Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Annette Allen said...

awesome card..

Jingle said...

This is so super fabulous!

Jessica said...

Very beautiful! I saw your card at CAS friday. I also posted, but yours is GREAT! Love the idea of stamping the same word several times in different colors. :)
TFS!
Jessica

Lea L. said...

I {heart} anything rainbow....LOVE!!!

Alice said...

so pretty! really neat take on the color blocking idea. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

Kelly Griglione said...

What a stand-out card in the gallery, Veronica! That stamp/die is honestly one of my absolute favorites right now. Thanks so much for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this in these fun colors!