Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Your Next Stamp March New Release Blog Hop - Just Because






   Hi! Welcome to the YNS March Release Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from the very talented Stephanie




Karen is offering a great set of coupons valid until March 24th!

This month there are 3 hidden prize packs amongst the DT blogs.
 
To qualify for the grand prize you must leave comments on all the DT Blogs!

                       Karen will post the winners on the YNS blog on March 23rd.

                                       
                                Now let me show you what I created for the hop!



YNS5

I used one of my favorite stamp sets from the release "Smiley Happy Critter Crew 3".


          I also used the YNS Balloon Trio die set  to create my bouquet of balloons.


I hope that you have been enjoying the hop so far, and hold on to your hats there are so many wonderful projects left to see on the hop! Your next stop is Tangii.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

13 comments:

Billie A said...

Darling. Love the images. Great cards

mn36 said...

I cannot see the images in this post but I am certain they are lovely. The bunnies in the previous post are tooo cute.

~amy~ said...

plaid and bees...adorable!

Cathy said...

The bee is so cute, love the yellow with all the other colors.

Christine Kiehl said...

That is THE SWEETEST little wide eyed Bee I have seen to date! I love him! Gots to have him! Thank you for sharing with the March hoppers! This new hopper is so excited to be here and meet new people and products!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Bright and sunny! What cheerful paper :>)

Suzanne Bier said...

What a bee-you-tiful card! It makes me smile...love it! :)

Sue D said...

Very cute and cheery--love the bee holding balloons!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fun card...love the yellow theme and the balloons he is carrying.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Very bright and cheery!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is so adorable! Love how you paired up the bee with the balloons! xo

Gisela said...

Balloons and bee, super cute idea.

Amy Martin said...

So cute. I love the colors and a bee with balloons. So adorable...