Monday, March 4, 2013

Simply Wonderful



March4-1


   Good Afternoon! I am happy to be here today to show you a card that I am super excited about, and I am playing along with a couple of challenges, something I have not done in a LONG time!  I have had two Mama Elephants stamp sets just sitting, waiting to  be played with so I thought playing along with the Mama Elephant Sketch Challenge would give me the perfect reason to get out my ME stamps! Here is the sketch:


   I used the Mama Elephant stamp set "Smitten" to create my card.  The ink colors I used are all from Stampin Up, Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, and Pool Party. Such a beautiful combination! I stamped the feather multiple times to create my background. I used my YNS Banner dies on card stock, and on burlap. LOVE how the burlap added such great texture to my card. What can I say, I am loving the burlap trend right now! I embossed my card stock layer using the Linen/Canvas impression plate from PTI.   Today I am also playing along with this weeks CAS-ual Friday Challenge: Wallpaper             



I am so happy you stopped by. Have a great day!

   


                                                                                                   

13 comments:

Leigh Ann Baird said...

I love this card so much I want to marry it! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Laurie said...

OH my goodness this is gorgeous! I love the woodgrain in the back and the burlap detail. So many pretty colors too! Beautiful design, my friend!!

Annette Allen said...

wow totally gorgeous..love the color combo and the added burlap...love it..

Gerdine said...

Love the feathers! Beautiful!

Jingle said...

I love this! Awesome colors and the background looks fantastic!

Joyce said...

Love this card. Those feathers are just amazing.

TR said...

Love the combination of the boldness of the feathers and the white space of the sketch. Wonderful card!

Kelly Schelske said...

This is simply fabulous Ronnie!

Kryssi said...

I love the rustic spin you gave your card, Veronica!!! Everything looks great and the colors are fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the ME challenge! :)))

Kara said...

this is beautiful!

Sylvia Blum said...

Veronica, this is simply gorgeous! Love the colors and the texture .. just everything!
Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!
Sylvia xx

Kelly Griglione said...

A stunning card, Veronica! I'm amazed at how neat the ends of the burlap are after being die cut. Good to know! Great color selection too. Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Unknown said...

Love the texture on this card!