Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Craft's Meow March Blog Hop!


Hello friends! Today I am happy to be joining my team mates at The Craft's Meow as we celebrate the arrival of Spring with our March Blog Hop! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented Sharri Seffens.

Today I have an Easter themed card to show you! Here it is:

TCMMarchHop

To create my card I used the TCM stamp sets "Easter Blessings", and "Lovely Ovals".




My patterned paper is from an ollllld DCWV paper pad called "Nana's Nursery". If you are just now getting here then you will want to start at the beginning, Clare Buswell . You don't want to miss out on any of the beautiful creations the DT made for you today!

Thanks for stopping by!!


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Fab colours and layers. TFS.

Tisha Sewell said...

Beautiful card! Love the color.

Annette Allen said...

so GORGEOUS and loving the lavender... wow

joy said...

I'm lovin' those ovals! This is one gorgeous card.

Virginia L. said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the softness and delicate doily and trims in this card!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

So soft and pretty, Veronica! I love the doily and lace. Bravo! Thank you so much!!!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fabulous card. Love all of the purple..=)

Amy Martin said...

Wow...this is wonderful. It is so pretty. The purple is perfect. I love it.

sharon g said...

OH how I love your colors. SO pretty and springy!

Natasha G.P. said...

The doily and lace look so pretty on this beautiful card. I really love everything about it.

Mary-Anne V said...

The doily, lace and gorgeous bow really add softness and elegance to this very pretty card.

Jean Bullock said...

Lovely, lovely card!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh, love, love, love this! The doily and lace are gorgeous with the purple, love it!

Sue D said...

Gorgeous--love the soft colors and the lace and doily.

marg0006 said...

Very elegant. Love the lace & doily.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty color and that sweet bunny stamp!

Alinsmajl said...

Just love it

Sue Bridges said...

Beautiful card!