Wednesday, March 13, 2013

The Play Date Cafe # 173 - Splash Of Coral






  Hello, hello! Welcome to The Play Date Cafe Challenge # 173. This week is our monthly "Color Splash" challenge and we have a beautiful one for you today!

              Black...White...Coral

We are also welcoming back our wonderful monthly sponsor. Simon Says Stamp!



Here is what I created using this weeks color story!

PDCCMarch14-2

I used the PTI stamp set and matching die Wonderful Words: Hello. I also used The Cutting Garden with matching dies. My card felt like it was missing something, so I added a handful of black pearls in different sizes. I can't believe what a difference it made!

I do hope that you will play along with us this week. Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Those splash of pearls sure add that "something-something"~lovely work Veronica!

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty!!

Donna B. said...

Gorgeous card Veronica!! Love the patterns you used and the little black pearls!

Rachel said...

beautiful! love how you used that die
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lea L. said...

So pretty! Love the lettering!!