Monday, March 11, 2013

You've Caught My Heart!



March11-13



Hello hello! I am here today with the winner of the $15 Your Next Stamp gift certificate from the Cupcake Inspirations 200th challenge Blog Hop!

But first let me tell you about the CAS card I made today! I used the YNS set (one of my favorites) Ellie Loves To Fish.



I also used the heart die from "What Nots Season Set 1"



I die-cut 4 hearts, glued them together and punched two button holes to create my "faux" heart shaped button. Now, for the winner of the YNS gift certificate!


True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 24



Miriam Prantner said...
This is so cute! Love the ladybug and the stitching!
Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 7:16:00 PM CST


Congratulations Miriam! If you could email me at alwaysctr at yahoo dot com I will get your prize info to you!

Thank you everyone for your super sweet comments! I hope you have a wonderful week!


6 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Such a cute card you made here - I especially like the chevron banner and the gingham heart!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so ca-UTE!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

This is ADORABLE!!! Such a cute, cute, card and the colors and layout are perfect. :)

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

CUTE! Congrats to the winner!

Annette Allen said...

how cute... what an adorable image and love your coloring...

Jingle said...

This is TOTALLY adorable!!!!