Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Playing With Unity Stamps!

PCchallange

  Hello! Recently I had a card published using Unity stamps, and in-case you didn't know this, they have a fantastic publication incentive - $25 Pay-Pal payment, AND a FREE stamp set of your choice! I received my stamp set yesterday, and was excited to ink it up so I created a card for the Paper Crafts Connection March Gallery Challenge that ended last night. (I took a pic last night and uploaded it to Flick, but took more in the sunlight today.) The Unity stamp set is a beautiful "create your own quilt design" called "Leaves All Over Faux Quilting by Ann Butler". This set is so pretty! I also used my new PTI stitching dies, and this time I did add the stitching. It takes awhile, but turns out so beautifully!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment: