Sunday, March 10, 2013

March Cloud9 Blog Hop - Thankful For You





It has been awhile since I was able to play along with the monthly Cloud9 Blog Hop, and seeing this months picture was a HUGE inspiration to me. So, here I am with a set of thank you cards that I created using the WPlus9 stamp set "Hope Seed Co".


Cloud9-1



      I'll start off with my favorite! This card just makes me happy! I colored the poppy blossom using Copic, Promarker, and Bic-Markits.  If you look closely, my card base was stamped with a Lace background stamp from CHF that has long since retired, and I will never let this one go! I stamped it in Pebble ink from A Muse Studio.  I used my Perfect Layers tool from Perfect Paper Crafting to achieve the uniform border all the way around my card. I have had this tool since the very beginning of my stamping hobby. Another tool I will always keep around. Here are the other two cards in the set:


 Cloud9-4



Cloud9-3


So which one was your favorite? As always, truly, I am so happy you stopped by, and I love, and appreciate the comments you leave for me. I hope you have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Christina said...

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite--they are all so beautiful! I need to pull out this set to give it some more love. Your coloring of the flowers looks amazing!

~amy~ said...

These are all stunning...gorgeous work!

Jingle said...

These are SO pretty!!!

Suzanne said...

Veronica, your coloring is to die for! I love the doily paired with the colorful image in the center. These are all amazing! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Cloud9!

anya said...

Absolutely gorgeous! A beautiful, beautiful set of thank you cards. Thanks for joining us at Cloud9!