Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Your Next Stamp March Release Sneak Peek Blog Hop!

Click HERE for my TCM March Release Preview Day #3 post!



YNS2



Hello!  I am happy to be here today along with the rest of the YNS design team for our March Release Sneak Peek Blog Hop! I am excited to show you a few projects I created using the YNS Whatnots Set 5 - Easter Goodies that is now available in the YNS store!




So cute, and fun....seriously!

YNS1

        I used the "Peeps" bunny to create 3 Peep chipboard bunnies, and a sentiment I created myself. Now I don't know about you, but when I was little, the Easter Bunny would always leave us Peeps in our Easter baskets, but sadly, none of us EVER ate them. They usually got thrown away along with the green Easter grass that inevitably would get stuck to the Peeps. Sad, right? So, I thought it would be fun to pay homage to Peeps for all Easter baskets they have filled, and for the beautiful color they bring to Easter baskets all over the world!

I also created two tags that I will be gifting this year.


YNS3

Can you see the embossing on the basket, carrots and bows? Amazing and oh so cute! I added a sentiment from the YNS set "Fancy Frame and Die Set".

I am so happy you stopped by and be sure to leave comments on all of the DT blogs.  Karen is giving away a New Release stamp set of your choice to one lucky winner!

Today I am also playing along with the CAS-ual Friday: Chipboard challenge with my Peeps Bunnies card!





26 comments:

Lisette Morris said...

Aww! Love the bunnies! Too cute!

wendy said...

super cute all ready for Easter, love it!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

EEK! So much Easter cuteness!!! xo

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh yum! And how perfect are those sentiments?!

Heather said...

Both projects are too cute. A great Easter set. Can't wait to see all the fun new releases tonight.

Shell said...

What a great job you did showcasing the dies!!! They are sooooo cute, and there are so many things that could be done with them.

Rachel said...

aww! those peeps are off-the-chart CUTE!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful cute card and the tags are so pretty.

Unknown said...

the peeps totally rock--and I always ate mine!

Sue D said...

Very cute Easter projects with this die set!

Annette Allen said...

aww how cute... I love those little bunnies and the bookmarks are so pretty

Indy's Designs said...

Way too cute! Fun, whimsical!

Unknown said...

Wow! Love those tags and must have those peeps!

Unknown said...

Your card and tags are stinkin' adorable! Fantastic job! :)

katebalmoral said...

The easter gift tags are really awesome..

Christine Kiehl said...

So many PEEPS!!! I love it! Finally! Great tags too! THank you!

Vicki said...

Such cute little peeps! You should eat at least one. They are kinda tasty.

Pamela said...

The bunnies are just SUPER cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Friday Challenge!

Kelly Griglione said...

The tradition continues in our house, none of the boys will eat them. Yet they always want them. What kind of marketing genius is able to sell stuff that people don't like?! Love them on your card ... perfect peep colors. So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week!

A Fondness For Circles said...

Your peeps bring back so many memories and I see from the comments here they just keep on going. Love the card! Hop hippety hop!

A Fondness For Circles said...

such cute little peeps. Hop hippety hop!

A Fondness For Circles said...

Third time lucky? I've tried twice before but could not post. Here goes again. Hippety Hop.. love those peeps!

Jingle said...

I LOVE these! That card is so fabulous!

Alice said...

awww.... these are super duper adorable!! fabulous work! thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays! =)

Marsha said...

Such cute die cuts. Adorable.

Gisela said...

Whimsical tags! Cute set of dies.